Reporting in a legally certain and safe manner
Trust&heart’s system protects both the whistleblower and the individual being alleged of misconduct/violations. The service also highlights important questions about the consequences that intentionally false reporting may result in.
Through encryption, information storage on Swedish servers, sharing of information outside of e-mailsystems, login by multifactor authentication etc. the information is safeguarded so that sensitive information does not end up in the wrong hands.
Through the online platform a whistleblower can be anonymous. At the same time the service describes the benefits of being open with your identity when reporting an incident in the Whistleblower service. The reporting service is web based and is based on a questionnaire that is adjustible to fit the organisation’s needs.
Information security every step of the way
Trust&heart’s case management process is based on;
- All data is stored in Sweden (it is possible to change this if you so wish).
- All data is encrypted and authorised access is strictly limited.
- The whistleblower service is operated through a data centre in Sweden (it is possible to change this if you so wish).
- The whistleblower system and servers are protected and monitored 24/7/365.
- High level of data security.
- The EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is taken into account.
- Complete anonymity.
- Impossibility to trace to the reporting individual who wants to be anonymous.
- Legally certain and unbiased management of cases.
- Dialogue with the reporting individual without them needing to disclose their identity.